Friday, December 3, 2010

Horse Racing Partnerships

Changing Times - Times do change

And where was this huge open-minded when I j ' were young??
Like what, everything is about money and sales ... why did we not seen a kiss between two men of interest and profit over time? It would be so
simplified the lives of millions of us!
When I think that Radio Canada me repeatedly criticized homosexuality of some of my characters in the writings and projects which I have presented over the years.
Go figure ...

*

And Where Was this open mindedness When I Was a Young Man??
It's That proof Everything is a matter of money and selling power nowadays... why haven't they considered a man on man kiss interesting and lucrative in my days ?
     This would have so much simplified the lives of millions of us !
     To think that Radio Canada reproached me numerous times the homosexuality of some of my characters in projects I have presented to them along the years.
     Go figure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment